Chico

Chicocat

I helped my beautiful boy to the bridge this morning.

His back had gotten much worse the last couple of days, even though he was taking Prednisone and had 5 weeks of acupuncture. Dr. Wilkerson said that the 15% of cases that don't respond are usually because cancer is present. It was time to let go.

I held my beautiful boy, told him I would never forget him and that I would love him forever. It was just a week ago I read on this forum the words -

I loved you most of all today, I let you go.

Godspeed my Chico.

Omni Chico 2/4/90 - 3/11/04

Ann

Ann

NewSiggy09b.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very very sorry to hear that Chico had to go. Del and the others will be there to guide him and keep him company whilst he waits.

:cry1:f_pink:grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I am so sorry to hear about Chico, but am glad you were there to help him along the way. Its so much nicer to be there for them and to help them on their journey...

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

I'm so sorry. From your posts about Chico, he was clearly a good and much-loved friend to you. Even though you knew it would be time soon, you must be devastated.

Go with God, Chico.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.