My Truman Has Passed ....

Guest lotsahounds

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lotsahounds

Thank you all for your kind words. It has truly helped me get through this very difficult time in more ways than you can imagine. I appreciate all of you!

Guest lotsahounds

Oh I'm so crazy I forgot to report what the autopsy revealed. It turns out that Truman had cardiomyapathy.And the vet said that his heart was large and the chambers small...Not anything that I would ever have expected and certainly no real warning to alert me that anything fatal was going on with him. All I know is that he sure is missed! Thanx again for all your kind words.

Guest Guest

What a shock, I'm glad you had the autopsy so you knew what the cause was.It's the not knowing that hurts. My heart goes out to you ,I know how it feels when they go so fast. Howie was gone in 4 days, prayers to heaven to you and your family!!!!Run free sweet Truman and when I hear "somewhere over the rainbow" I will think of all of you bridge kids. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Guest garden
I am so sorry to hear this unexpected loss. I hoope you find out what went wrong. But to pass in ones sleep is the best way to go. Again I am sorry.

My four Whippets and I feel very bad 4 u 2 have lost ur beloved fur baby. He is in heaven though. I hope I didn't intrude, I just wanted to tell you we care.

Guest PrestosJeff

So very sorry for your loss. I know that he will always be close to you in your heart and fond memories. Bless you, Truman, run free and play at the Bridge!

:f_white:angelwings