My Truman Has Passed ....

Guest lotsahounds

Guest lotsahounds

My Truman passed over to the bridge in the middle of the night....I am in shock to say the very least. He had a vet appointment scheduled for 11:40 today, as he just didn't seem like "himself" so I wanted him to have a check up. Never in a million years did I expect to lose him....Truman always had to be first whether it was to go outside, have his lunch, chose a toy, etc and now he had to be the first of his siblings to run to the bridge to meet his Mom, Bambi Bay. He will be missed by his brothers, Jammer & Trevor , his sisters, Tatum & Trista and his friend Missy.

Being that this is such an unexpected tragedy, I am having him autopsied to see exactly what happened to my dear boy. He was only 7 but sure had a zest for life while he was here and will never be forgotten. I'll treasure the memories of him until we meet again.3251outsidetruman.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry to hear this unexpected loss. I hoope you find out what went wrong. But to pass in ones sleep is the best way to go. Again I am sorry.

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear boy. :brokenheart:f_white

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest IndysDad

I'm so sorry... :f_white

May you have good memories of Truman..he knew he was loved.Take comfort in knowing he is whole again and waiting patiently at the Bridge.

Godspeed Truman

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

im so sorry about your loss. it is really hard to deal with when you dont expect it. i hope you find out what happen. give his brothers and sisters a big hug.

I'm so sorry for your sudden and unexpected loss. f_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so sorry to hear of your sudden and unexpected loss :cry1

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!