Prayers Please

msjpk

How very sad. :( I hope they are both together and at peace.

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry. We always hope the love our Greys give will help an ill person find meaning in their life, so this story is so shocking. My Sweetie was an unoficial therapist at a long term Psych hospital as well as a nursing home before the osteosarcoma.This is so sad ! I'm afraid I can't think of anything helpful to say....

Sara

I am so sorry! Prayers and white light for a beautiful journey together.

:f_white:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:candle:hopef_yellow

The crew Desi, Comet, Theo, Memphis, Belle, the 2 adult humans, and the kiddo.

R.I.P. Bear, Bilbo, Tippy, Guinea Pig Paige

Desi (TNJ By Design), Comet (Corpus Comet) Theo (Gable Thinsulate)

Bear (CS What A Bear) Dec. 3, 1999 - Dec 22, 2008 Bilbo (CTW Buffalo Bill) July 2001 - Aug 17, 2011,

Thats really sad... :(

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

How very sad. May they both rest peacefully.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest greyaspet

My oldest girl is 10 1/2. I love her more than I could ever put into words. I have always said that we will go together. If for some reason I became terminal I would have my vet come over and she would go in my arms with the love I have given her for 8 1/2 years. Hopefully we still have many more year to go before that time comes. But no one could love her the way I do and I do want her to know how much her life has meant to me in the end.

No judgements from this corner.

Sheila

NJ