My Beloved Cat Zombie

Guest argolola

Guest argolola

I'm weeping as I write. DH and I just got home from taking my Zombie to the bridge. It was so hard to let her go. At age 17, she had been with me through so much.

She had gotten down to about 3 1/2 pounds and would not eat. After a visit with the vet, she felt that this was the only thing to do.

I wanted us to be with her when she went, so I held her and kissed her until after she was gone, and told her I loved her about 100 times.

God bless my little angel kitty. I love you always Zombie.

I'm sorry she had to leave you. I hope one day your memories of her will heal the tender spot in your heart.

Godspeed, little Zombie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so sorry! I know how much it hurts. Godspeed Zombie. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest PrestosJeff

I'm so sorry about Zombie! It must have been very tough for you, but I know that she was comforted by your presence. I feel much the same about my oldest cat (15 years old), Miss Chipper--she's been with me through everything--longer than my partner and I have been together. Would like to hear more about Zombie sometime, if you want to PM. God bless Zombie, now she has her wings. :angelwings Take care.

:f_pink

I so sorry about your baby Zombie. It's so hard to see them stop eating at that age. When our old girl stopped eating I knew what was coming but didn't want to admit and accept it. I know right now it hurts to think of her but in time you will look back on the good memories and smile. :f_white

Trish, Thorpe, Thorton, Solstice and Remy
Come see us at Milkys Greyt Goodies Fleece coats, cool-down coats, pajamas and Scrunchies for the well dressed greyhound

Guest BleusysMom

May that "special way" of Zombie's fill your memory, and make you smile....

Zombie will be looking down on her Family, and always protecting you......with her Love...

I'm really sorry to hear of your loss :cry1

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

So sorry about Zombie. What a stoic kitty to have lived so long... but still not long enough. :f_pink:f_whitef_yellow

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Guest argolola

I want to thank everyone for your kind words and prayers. This has been a great comfort to me as I begin to live without my dear little companion. God bless you!

Edited by argolola