Woof!

Rumble has never been a woofer, but he's taken to having a woof (literally 1 :lol) when he's feeling particularly pleased or just needs to express himself. I've had him 2 years now so it's a bit of a surprise for him to make sounds other than screaming and whinging. 

Have anyone else's greys suddenly started to bark after a few years? I'd rather he kept this up than the screams we get when someone leaves the house. :censored I swear someone will call animal welfare on us one day for the crime of... getting on the car without him :D

My dear angel Trevor did exactly that. It took him some time after he first became a camper to find his self-confidence but once he did, that single woof was his voice when he was excited, happy, anticipating any one small thing that made everything right in his world. It is a gift, I'm happy your Rumble has found his voice (no pun intended). :beatheart 

Edited by FiveRoooooers
punctuation

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

He's just sworn at me twice because I picked his collar up for walks :D he then went mental for 5 minutes in anticipation and got himself tired. To be fair he's had to stay in a lot this week with the heatwave so he's probably bottled all his excitement up.

image.jpeg.2575a10dd128a9b36a8b7fdb6b82e4f2.jpeg

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

16 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

image.jpeg.2575a10dd128a9b36a8b7fdb6b82e4f2.jpeg

Ah! That explains it. Guinness is just testing the acoustics of the park.....

.....multiple times

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time