Greyhound Coloring Book + Journal

Eryk

Hello, I'm creating coloring books on Amazon and would love to make one with Greyhound theme

There is already a coloring book like that on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Farting-Greyhounds-Coloring-Book-Adults/dp/B08TZ7DMQC/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=greyhound+coloring+book&qid=1614258534&s=books&sr=1-5

However I would like to make something better than that and besides illustrations to color add something else that will provide value for the people with greyhounds, like food journal for your dog or tricks that your greyhound can learn

Do you have any more ideas on how to expand this coloring book? What kind of Greyhound themed coloring book/journal would you buy for yourself or to gift someone that has a greyhound?

Thanks for all your suggestions and stay healthy ;)

I would enjoy something less cartoonish and more artistic. Maybe with drawings suitable for framing once colored. A Greyhound themed glossary and a resources page would be great. 

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Agree with LaFlaca, although I am going to order the other one.  It was posted on our group FB page and it would be something fun to put in one of our auction baskets. Having one available that is not cartoonish would be awesome.

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

Elspeth Rose has several hound/mixed breeds colouring books available, I have a couple of them.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.