Raincoat

smt

I have always used Crisanthemums coats. I like that they are water resistant, but seem to not hold in the heat too much. I get the version with the snood. Mandy hated the rain and would often refuse to pee if it was raining too hard. When I purchased the raincoat, she wouldn't be thrilled about the rain, but would usually go outside. She had the same raincoat for more than six years and it was still in great shape. I would have used the same coat for Sammy, but he is so much bigger, it didn't fit. Instead, he got his own, larger coat from Crisanthemums. He's been wearing it for seven years and it looks great.

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

Thanks Mandy's mom.  I looked at these coats when we adopted Bette last fall, but ended up going with the voyager coat.  We like it, but it's a little more coat than we need for just a rain event.  I will probably go with the Chrysanthemum coat this go around.

• 2 weeks later...

I have  Chrysanthemum coats.  I have the first two for 20 years.  I have the all-weather coats with a light fleece lining, but they do make them without the liner.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I have a basic raincoat for Grace without a liner but Grace being Grace prefers not to wear a coat of any kind. She doesn't mind getting wet in the rain unless it's very heavy and we don't go out in that anyway :D

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time