Not Eating

When I put Ray's bowl out this morning he wouldn't even get out of bed to look at it. He usually jumps up with much enthusiasm when it's time to eat. He's not eating and doesn't seem remotely interested. I can hear his stomach making noises too. Should I be worried?

See if he will take a treat or two like a milk bone. His stomach is probably empty if you can hear it, so getting something in it like a milk bone, a couple crackers, a little canned food etc may help.

When Rocket gets like this, I usually open some canned food and put it in his bowl to get something in his stomach. He never turns down canned food. He will usually eat his breakfast once his stomach settles an hour or two after eating the snack or canned food.

if this keeps happening, then give him a late night snack before bed time, either a large milk bone or hold some of his kibble from dinner and give it at bed time so he doesn't wake up with an empty tummy.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Has he ever done this before? Missing one meal won't hurt him, but you want to find out why (if you can :rolleyes: ) Conner normally is happy to eat anything and everything (except raw carrots) but when the weather gets warm, he will often skip breakfast :dunno I agree with Don, try and get something in his stomach, a few treats maybe.

He eventually ate about an hour later. I don't know if he just wasn't hungry or what. Afterwords we went walking around downtown at the market and he was really happy. I guess it was just one of those things.

Thanks guys!

Johnny skips breakfast if he hears scary noises outside in the morning. We're working on it!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg