Ideas For Picky Eaters?

Roo

Cleaned her dinner plate! Meat and rice and some of the slurry (which is veggies ad oatmeal and eggs and meat). Never can predict her. :lol

Rex of the grumbly tummy never wanted the same thing as an appiteaser two nights in a row. If you do have a Hispanic market make sure to get fresh green tripe (which is really grey) - not the bleached stuff. Alpo Gravy Cravers is what I now plop one Tablespoon on top of the muttley's kibble.

Edited by Hubcitypam
gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

Rex of the grumbly tummy never wanted the same thing as an appiteaser two nights in a row. If you do have a Hispanic market make sure to get fresh green tripe (which is really grey) - not the bleached stuff. Alpo Gravy Cravers is what I now plop one Tablespoon on top of the muttley's kibble.

Maybe that's her problem. Her tummy is almost always grumbly. I can hear it throughout the day. Wonder what causes that... Her output is solid and she doesn't have gas (except the occasional little toot :lol). I need to find a Hispanic market around here... Fairly new to the area and don't know my way around well yet!

Mom of bridge babies Regis and Dusty.

Wrote a book about shelter dogs!

I sell things on Etsy!

Roo, when you put down her food bowl are you hovering? :) Be sure that you're not inadvertently standing there willing her to eat. Nothing says "what else ya got, mom?" than hovering :lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Roo, when you put down her food bowl are you hovering? :) Be sure that you're not inadvertently standing there willing her to eat. Nothing says "what else ya got, mom?" than hovering :lol

Nah, I set it down then walk away (to the other side of the room, where I wash dishes, eat breakfast, have a snack, peel potatoes, etc). I glance at her occasionally but try my best to not be anywhere near her or else she's like "Woah, you're way too close, definitely not eating now" :lol

ETA: Breakfast plate was licked (almost) clean this morning. Perhaps we're moving past our most recent hunger strike...

Edited by Roo

Mom of bridge babies Regis and Dusty.

Wrote a book about shelter dogs!

I sell things on Etsy!

Glad she is eating a little better, but :headwall:lol

:lol Yep

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.