Violet's Dental Monday

Guest chickenpotpie

So glad she (and you!) are done with this, and with good news too! For toothbrushes, Lucky has an electric braun. I forget the model but it was my older one that I got heads for just for her. It took a bit for her to actually like it, but beef flavored toothpaste and coconut oil certainly helped ;) Also a great idea about the syringe. It would probably be easier than a waterpik (unless you fill it with low sodium chicken stock :hehe ) After Lucky's last cleaning a few weeks ago, she was pretty loopy for a good 24 hours. I chock it up to her getting a bit older though her cleaning was very short (her vet loves her teeth!)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've come to this thread late. So grateful for excellent news! And aren't doped up dogs the most pathetic things ever to see? I mean that in the most polite, 'aint that cute' way, LOL.

Beware of dog? Forget the dog - BEWARE OF CAT! No wait. The budgie is a killer, too.

35618219502_5f27c04249_s.jpgAaerro by Vampiric Conure, on Flickr

Rainbow Bridge - Aaerro march 2018

She mentioned a client who used a Waterpik on her dog's teeth. :) I asked and they want me to use a brush in these holes so that we're actually removing the bacteria. I just have to find the right brush. I need something that will fit in the hole and has soft bristles.

You might want to try these -

https://smile.amazon.com/GUM-Soft-Picks-Wider-Spaces-Pack/dp/B018PQ60EK/ref=sr_1_5_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1477992075&sr=1-5&keywords=soft-picks&th=1

That is great she is home and all went well!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.