Cheapest Place To Get Vetmedin And Benazepril?

Chase was just diagnosed with dilated cardiomyopathy. We were given a small supply of Vetmedin and Benazepril to get through the next week or so because that's all that the vet had on hand. I was wondering the cheapest place to get his meds? Online, or does Costco carry them? Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

The benazepril looked really cheap on the GoodRx coupon site. Not sure how much Vetmedin usually costs but there was a listing for that too.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I was told Vetmedin is a canine heart prescription that can only be bought through a vet.

You need a prescription but places like Valley Vet and 1800 Pet Meds carry it. I'm just trying to find the cheapest source. Definitely NOT my vet.I'll have to call Costco and ask if they stock it or else get it online.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus

Vetmedin is really the bank breaker. Best price I have found so far is $85 for 50 10mg pills online from Lambert Vet Supply. I haven't checked yet to see if there is a generic of this.

Hmmm...does anyone know if you can mail medicine over the border? I have an almost full box of Fortekor (which I think is Benazepril) which I got for Karma before she passed away last year. It has just been sitting around, but I would be happy to mail it if it is allowed. I will have to check the expiry date as well.

Hmmm...does anyone know if you can mail medicine over the border? I have an almost full box of Fortekor (which I think is Benazepril) which I got for Karma before she passed away last year. It has just been sitting around, but I would be happy to mail it if it is allowed. I will have to check the expiry date as well.

I just looked it up and it is the same thing. However, I just called Costco and I can get 50 of 10 mg pills for under $9, so it's probably not worth what it would cost you just to ship it. Appreciate the thought, though!