Leather Martingales Questions

has anyone used one of the leather martingales that has a chain? I would like a nice leather martingale for my new greyhound Conrad in a nice tan color. Thoughts, sources? and if you have a suggestion of a standard martingale in all leather that would be great, thanks.

Dan

Guest goofydog

Definitely check out Long Dog Leather. Maureen can custom make something for you if you don't see what you're looking for on the site. I have one of hers and a fishtail collar from England, though I can't remember the vendor for that one. Happy shopping!

Second Long Dog Leather. All our dogs have standard leather martingales from here. They have both a regular website and etsy shop.

http://www.longdogleather.com

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

Anything in our Etsy shop is ready to ship but we have lots more that aren't listed if you don't see something you like there.

LDL on Etsy

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

Anything in our Etsy shop is ready to ship but we have lots more that aren't listed if you don't see something you like there.

LDL on Etsy

I have sinned and looked at your website and fallen in love with the martingale on LIBERTY at the end of the pictures. ah...it does need to be changed to CONRAD but other than that it looks beautiful and just what I am looking for. I did not really want the chain, but that was all I was seeing with the wide back narrow front martingales to quote the LOLCATS "must can has it!" I also sent a note from your website

Guest june

LDL on Etsy

Will you be at GEM by any chance?

Will you be at GEM by any chance?

Actually yes! For the first time ever Sean and Spencer are making the road trip to the GEM event. They will have the etsy bin under the table if there is one specifically from there you like, otherwise they have all the other, unlisted stuff too.

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

Guest june

Actually yes! For the first time ever Sean and Spencer are making the road trip to the GEM event. They will have the etsy bin under the table if there is one specifically from there you like, otherwise they have all the other, unlisted stuff too.

Yay! I will be stopping by. I've wanted one for a long time, but have been reluctant to spend the money without seeing how they actually fit on my girls. One of my girls has a very sensitive neck and collars rub the hair off the underside of her neck. I'm hoping this might be something that will work for her! See you there. :nod

Yay! I will be stopping by. I've wanted one for a long time, but have been reluctant to spend the money without seeing how they actually fit on my girls. One of my girls has a very sensitive neck and collars rub the hair off the underside of her neck. I'm hoping this might be something that will work for her! See you there. :nod

All of their collars (or at least the ones I own) are soft as butter against the neck.