Nadir- The Decision I Made...

:grouphug We do the best we can. Most of the time, the outcome is not up to us and that is hard to accept.

Don't think of losing him. Picture him finally out of pain and suffering and running in the meadows in Rainbow Land! I know you are sad, but he is happy and free to enjoy his existance! :)

You will see him again.

This brings to mind all of a sudden about my experience with Willie. You know I've sent many off. I try my best to remain strong and to comfort them as they go off so they are not scared. For some reason, with Willie I sobbed in his fur. When I talked with Latifa, he wanted me not to be so sad because he was fine and he wanted to move on and be happy. I put my hurt aside....wasn't easy but I did it.

More hugs my friend :grouphug

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You made the best decision you could with the information you when the decision had to be made.

Hindsight always comes with the benefit of knowing the outcome (good or bad).

The thoughtfulness and concerns you expressed are a measure of your love for Nadir.

Dogs live in the moment and there is little doubt that you did everything to make Nadir's many, many moments precious.