Osteo Thread Part V I I

Guest cas0673

Sadie ate TWO Full meals yesterday. I think it is because if the new appetite stimulant the oncologist gave her. But I also used baby food to help. Gotta love that beef and gravy and ham and gravy liquid in a jar.....yuck! She is still uncomfortable once in a while. Last night she was trying to lay her head down and it is like it pulled something, she cried out. Then she was twitching while she was laying out flat. Like a nerve twitch. I hope eventually this all clears up. But she is doing better.

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry about Chloe. Another beautiful pup lost to this hideous disease.

That is great Sadie ate that much. Hopefully everything continues to improve from here on.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Good news on Sadie eating! I'm hoping that maybe she just needed to get started, and will be more eager to eat from here on out.

I think sometimes they forget that it is OK to eat, especially if they were on meds that caused some stomach uspet (like the pain meds/antibiotics).

Wendy with Twiggy, fosterless while Twiggy's fighting the good fight, and Donnie & Aiden the kitties

Guest OurGreytLife

I am so very sorry in your loss of Chloe. :grouphug

Words cannot describe my hatred for cancer and what it does to our loved ones both human and animal.

Please know our thoughts are with you as you go through this difficult time.

And thanks to everyone here for your kindness and condolences in the loss of our beloved Joey.

Guest fastcasper

Hi all,

I finally figured out how to post some pictures of Casper in the gallery. I posted 7 pics of my boy and would love if anyone would take a peek at them. The album is Casper Kruse. Some are before and after pic. My favorite one is of him sitting on my couch with his paws draped over the edge. That is how I will remember him mostly.

Thank you

Kim

The eighth chapter of this thread has been started. Kim you may want to re-post your last post there.

Chris ;)

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Guest fastcasper

Posted Today, 11:32 AM

Hi all,

I finally figured out how to post some pictures of Casper in the gallery. I posted 7 pics of my boy and would love if anyone would take a peek at them. The album is Casper Kruse. Some are before and after pic. My favorite one is of him sitting on my couch with his paws draped over the edge. That is how I will remember him mostly.

Thank you

Kim