Well, Our Doggy Dental Appointment Took A Bad Turn :(

Guest amyb

Thanks for all of the well wishes! We are still blood free ... I think we are out of the woods!

:clap:confetti

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very, very good news! I crushed on Potter from afar (our two brindles are also from RR) when he was up for adoption. Two questions: How in the world was his race name pronounced? And also, want to come walk with us if you're in south city?

In any case, GREYT news. Hugs to, um, the pup formerly known as "quirk-son"? :)

Glad he's doing better.

Cheryl pronounced his name as Quicks-Rin when we got him in :)

sig%20march%2015_zpsgicdhakq.jpg
Wingnut (DC Wingnut), Voo Doo (Voo Doo von Bonz), Barb (Myokie Barb) & Romey (Nose Stradamus)
at the bridge Molly (CM Blondie) 9/8/14, Maddy (Reuniting) 10/17/13, Rocky (Ranco Popeye) 1/7/12, Mimi (Flying Ringneck) 8/13/09 and RJ (RJ What For) 5/3/05

Very, very good news! I crushed on Potter from afar (our two brindles are also from RR) when he was up for adoption. Two questions: How in the world was his race name pronounced? And also, want to come walk with us if you're in south city?

In any case, GREYT news. Hugs to, um, the pup formerly known as "quirk-son"? :)

He is a handsome boy....I instantly fell in love! :beatheart:beatheart

His race name was pronounced Crixin. I think one or two other greys in his litter had unusual Q names. We aren't in South City, but we aren't too far away...we would love to go for a walk sometime!