Another Dental For Gypsy With Extractions

Gypsy went in yesterday for another dental to remove all the upper front toofers. Our vet had been trying to save these teeth but unfortunately bacteria and infections have taken hold. The decay was so bad that she was unable to stitch her up so the poor baby is hurting. Last night was awful, she wimpered and cried much of the night. I cuddled with her and comforted her until she was able to fall asleep off and on through the night. I got up once just to see that she was still breathing because she hadn't wimpered for 2 hours. The good news is that she is feeling a little better this morning and ate her breakfast with no difficulty. I gave her some pain meds before leaving for work. I feel terrible leaving her after she had such a bad night but had no choice. We could sure use a few healing thoughts and prayers today.

Everyday-4.jpg

Guest greybabylove

Poor baby. Crush needs a couple pulled as well (mum is not very good at brushing his teeth every day :blush ). Tyra had a couple pulled last year. I feel terrible getting their teeth pulled but once it heals they will feel much better with no pain or infections.

Healing hug, Gypsy!

What a difference a day makes. By the time I got home she was wound up and ready to go. From the moment I opened her pen door she took off in a blaze, picked up a stuffie and was off to the races. After many laps around the house, I got her to settle down long enough to get her coat on her and then she ran some more in the yard. Guess all my worrying was for nothing. Silly girl!

Everyday-4.jpg

Aw, so glad she is feeling better today!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.