Its The Quiet Ones I Worry About

For 18 months it's all been about Lazer - lazer, lazer ---

Today my Crazy girl Spirit goes in for a dental. She has never had one while in our home (3 year of bliss). So I have no idea how she will react to the anesthesia. She just had her 8th birthday in Oct.

My Whirling-Dervish shouldn't need any extractions - I'm expecting a simple easy dental - but I'd love

some extra good wishes while she is away today.

My vet knows i'll be sitting by the phone expecting an update call - so I should know by mid-day how

it all went.

thanks!

Lorinda-worried mom

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

Spirit, you need to do well so your momma wont be so stressed.

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb

She will loose one tooth, nothing major! :)

She is is doing fine

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

How is Spirit today? Hope she is doing well - give her a hug for me!

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Spirit is NOT a sweet, easy patient! she actually snapped at me once at night - my fault, but still it surprised me!

she spent the night whining and and unhappy --- she had tramadol, but i think she actually had a reaction coming down off of it.

so, i gave her some essential oils and arnica and she settled down after a while.

this morning I had my Stuffie squeaking, *almost happy girl* back.

she ate her breakfast like she was starved and then went to pout some more.

she sure can hold a grudge.

Thanks for checking in on us!!

That's my girl!!! ;-)

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead