What's The Closest Greyhound Savy Vet To Frederick, Md?

racindog

I am going to have to travel to Frederick Md. I want to know what the closest good vet is that is familiar with greyhounds so that I won't lose valuable time trying to locate one if an emergency occurs with one of my houndies. Thanks. If nothing else if you know a clinic I should avoid I would appreciate knowing that too. Thanks.

Check with tinymitymo - she's south of there (by about 1/2 hr or 40 minutes) and may know of one north of her...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest mountain4greys

I don't know about the vets, but this is who I use as my emergency vet in Frederick.

Frederick Emergency Animal Hospital (and referral veterinary care)

434 Prospect Blvd.

Frederick, MD 21701

301-662-6622

www.frederickemergencyvet.com

They know their greyhounds! They do have a bunch of greyhound patients.

I work in Frederick. Send me a pm so I can see if I can help.

Cindy

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Buckeystown Vet Hospital ask for Brooke Loewenstein or Emmitsburg Vet Hospital ask for Dr. Jennifer MacDonald. The second is my vet and the first is the vet of a very good friend of mine. Between the two of us, our vets have dealt with many things Greyhound! I also know that there are numerous greyhounds that go to both practices.

Edited to say that these are not emergency vets. I have used the above e-vet and they were great.

Edited by Nichole

Siggy1.jpg

Flying Racine 7/25/08 and Twelve Pack 12/1/2004
At the Bridge- Abenacki Icebox (Kiaba) 4/21/2002-4/1/10 and Wumps Niece (Tehya) 4/21/2002-11/26/2010
www.greyhoundwelfare.org