Happy Birthday My Angel

Guest BrianRke

Guest BrianRke

Happy Birthday, Cleo (I'm Pure Country)4/29/96 - 8/29/06. This is your 6th birthday at the bridge and its hard for me to believe you have been gone that long. I hope you know I how much I love and miss you. I think about you every day and I know in some way you are still here with us. Thank you for sending Diamond to me. I love you, baby girl. I'll see you again one day.

DSCN2464.jpg

She was stunning..

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

Happy Birthday over the Rainbow, sweetheart. Hugs to your person who will miss you forever.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh, she was just beautiful.

Thinking of you at this difficult time....

She shares a birthday with my bridge horse, Chip.....who was my partner for the last 25 of his 32 years.

April 30th must be a very special day here on earth for such special souls to have joined us on that particular date.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.