The Power Of Gt

Guest 2greygirls

Guest 2greygirls

I just wanted to pop into GT, I don't get on much, seems my time to do such things has disappeared....but I was just walking the dogs, when a woman pulls over and rushes to hug my dogs, she was wearing a grey adoption group sweatshirt, and Bonnie and Stretch were in heaven, we chatted, and she asked if I was on GT, I said yes but not as active as in years past, ever since Leda and Marble passed, I have been a bit digitally reclusive, funny thing, is she told me her username, ( which I now forget...the brain is not what it used to be) but we realized we had chatted over the years. Small world. and it made me log in and poke around, so hello again, GT good to see ya! and thanks, random greyhound love moment for cheering up my day.

Sonya! My friend, it's good to see you! I'm still here and I still don't have a life :lol what's up with you?

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

It was me! It was so nice to meet you and I was in heaven with your pups. I'm just in Denver for the weekend and we're heading back to Rapid City in the morning. We were on our way to the zoo when I spotted you. My boyfriend and his son had no idea why I screamed, pulled over and jumped out of the car, lol. It was their first greystalking experience :)

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Oh and after the zoo my boyfriend's son said to me, "I bet I can guess what your favorite animals of the day were...the greyhounds!" I have to agree with him...I can't tell you how long it's been since I've seen greys...so thank you!!

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Wwaaayyyy cooolll!!!

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

It was me! It was so nice to meet you and I was in heaven with your pups. I'm just in Denver for the weekend and we're heading back to Rapid City in the morning. We were on our way to the zoo when I spotted you. My boyfriend and his son had no idea why I screamed, pulled over and jumped out of the car, lol. It was their first greystalking experience :)

:lol :lol :lol That is so awesome!!!

GTSig.jpg

Shannon, mom to Shae, Jesse James and Linus the Chinese Cresteds,and bridge angels Sydney Sue and Stewart.

How cool is this :yay

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Thought of you today. My work email siggy contains "ADOPT A GREYHOUND" :blush and I received an email request for information from someone in Wisconsin who added "I noticed your signature. I love my greyhound!!!" :eek How cool is that! We had a very nice email exchange about our pups. Of course I asked if she is on GT - she is not, but I hope she'll drop by! :colgate

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.