Princess Zoe Brick-Butt

Pippin

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing the amount of heart, attitude, and soul that was packed into that teeny-tiny body. Zoe, please send your mom a sign soon that you are ok and she will be too. (Make it a REALLY good sign too.)

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Amazing the amount of heart, attitude, and soul that was packed into that teeny-tiny body. Zoe, please send your mom a sign soon that you are ok and she will be too. (Make it a REALLY good sign too.)

She did the next day, and it *was*, and I am. :) Thanks. I posted about it in OT... let me find it and copy it over here. It was perfect. :wub:

Saturday (Feb 11), my friends and I had breakfast at my new fave breakfast place and then went to the Home Show here in ATL. As we're wandering the aisles checking out the vendors, we see a new vendor we've not seen at a local show before. And the lady in the booth was holding a little white fluffy dog - -shih tzu maybe, maybe something else. I suck at identifying the walking dustmops. :lol Anyway, fresh from Zoe's loss, I naturally gravitated to her booth. She was talking to another couple and told me she'd be with me in a minute, and I said I just came over to see the dog.

So she set the little girl down on her doggy bed on the table, and I loved on her. The little girl stood up on her hind legs and washed my chin and neck with her tongue, then stepped backwards, right into her water dish, spilling it on the table. :lol

As I scooped her up to make it easier for her mom to grab the brochures and such, her mom said "that has NEVER happened before" and I smiled.

See, my little Zoe, as her sight degenerated to almost non-existent, was constantly stepping in her water dish and spilling it all over the floor. So I'm choosing to consider the little white doggy who has NEVER been to any of the home shows I've gone to as a visit from my beloved baby girl, with the water dish escapade as a way of making sure I made the connection. :wub:

Edited by Pippin

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

I'm so sorry for the loss of your little princess. grouphug.gif

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Thanks, Paula

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)