She Is Screaming

Guest tubbys

I've posted in the food thread in hopes of directing an update here. If the OP has been at the vet with her hound, she may have been posting in that thread just to keep her mind busy. I really don't think we need to assume anything about the OP with so very little to go on.

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some sort of battle."

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some sort of battle."

I like your quote :thumbs-up

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest verthib

The OP has posted as recently as 2:00PM today in the food and dietary thread. I find it dismaying that she hasn't popped into this topic to update.

I tried PMing the OP. it wouldn't go through.

she doesn't have enough posts for PM

We could post a thread with the title "If your dog was screaming, please read this!". :lol

Why bother? The OP is clearly more interested in why her dog doesn't eat than she is about screaming pain. She also has a locked topic in SB regarding NGAP. I smell trouble in just the seven posts.

True. I saw that it got locked. I wonder why the thread about the abandoned grey in the house got locked. It was a touching story and the OP didn't speak badly about any adoption group etc. Sometimes I don't understand the reasoning behind the locks. I'm still figuring it all out I guess.

The OP doesn't have to update, especially after comments like these.

I was agreeing with seeing her other thread locked. I wasn't trying to be rude. I'm sorry if it came across that way. It's in my nature to be curious though. It seemed so serious and she was very upset.

Guest BrianRke

The OP has posted as recently as 2:00PM today in the food and dietary thread. I find it dismaying that she hasn't popped into this topic to update.

We could post a thread with the title "If your dog was screaming, please read this!". :lol

Why bother? The OP is clearly more interested in why her dog doesn't eat than she is about screaming pain. She also has a locked topic in SB regarding NGAP. I smell trouble in just the seven posts.

True. I saw that it got locked. I wonder why the thread about the abandoned grey in the house got locked. It was a touching story and the OP didn't speak badly about any adoption group etc. Sometimes I don't understand the reasoning behind the locks. I'm still figuring it all out I guess.

The mods lock these type of threads when the dog passes away and the OP, in this case me, posts a new thread in "rememberance".

Guest verthib

The mods lock these type of threads when the dog passes away and the OP, in this case me, posts a new thread in "rememberance".

Ahhh that explains it. Thanks!

I'm sorry to say that my baby passed away. they think it was sirs and that she had an undetected cancer. we are very sad and greiving but thank you for your concern

Oh no. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Godspeed, sweet pup.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest verthib

I'm sorry to say that my baby passed away. they think it was sirs and that she had an undetected cancer. we are very sad and greiving but thank you for your concern

Oh my goodness I am so very sorry for your loss. So very sorry.

We have had a very upsetting time here and some of you need to BACK OFF!!! I was talking about 2 diff dogs and you have know idea what the heck you are talking about. but i see GOSSIP IS MORE YOUR STYLE! what i needed was advice from CARING PEOPLE and I'm just thnkful some of you are.

Guest FreddyGirl

Praying she is ok. HUGS!!!!!

Omg I am so very sorry! Imam sitting here crying .

Godspeed

What a shock.

HUGS. HUGS. HUGS

I'm sorry for your loss. :f_pink

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest FreddyGirl

I lost my Bobbi ahead agomSept 18'at age 11 3/4. She had difficulty walking.

Itmismso hard when they get,older.

Bobbi will look former and greet hernatmthe bridge.