Marmaduke..." Duke"

please say a prayer for our Duke. he is not well

Kidneys are not functioning properly and his BP goes up and down

He will be going back to the vet Tuesday for more studies.

we are hoping for the best.

In loving Memory of: 

Chip, Wendell, Tessa, Moose, Moody, Noble Storm, Thunder, Gracie, Duke

Good thoughts for Duke.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Thankyou everyone for the well wishes and prayers.

Duke is our baby blue boy who has just turned 4 on December 8th

He hasnt been feeling well lately and I thought it was just the stress of the holidays. He doesnt do hollidays very well.

but, then...we started to notice things that werent right.

Blood shot eyes, pink to almost red belly, the other dogs constantly sniffing him

but the day he took ahold of our boston terrier without cause I knew the red flag was waving and slapping my face.

Duke's Kidneys are not functioning correctly. and his Blood pressure is not good.

Our vet wants him for a whole day to do montoring of the BP and take x-rays of the kidneys

Then we will know how we are going to be able to help him. We hope!

This is very stressful to say the least. I feel so bad for not taking him sooner. He is not having such a good afternoon today. WE can see that he just doesnt feel well. and his eyes are slightly blood shot. We are to keep him calm with some drugs until Tuesday.. YEAH>>OK ever try to keep a 4 year old Blue Boy calm????

oi'

In loving Memory of: 

UPDATE

Duke is home. His Blood Pressure is out of control, The reason....HIS Xrays show that his kidneys are not adult size. The are making his heart pump harder to try and provide blood needed to make them work properly.

So, we are going to start with some meds to get his BP down and help keep it down.

and my vet will be calling Cornell to see if there is anything else we can do.

Thanks everyone!

In loving Memory of: 

Oh wow. Hope the meds help him and that Cornell has some bright ideas.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.