Missing Frank...

Guest FullMetalFrank

Guest FullMetalFrank

All day there was a cloud haning over me I just could not shake. It finally dawned on me why, today would have been Frankie's 12th birtday. I miss him so much. He was my rock; the one I'd hug and cry into his fur when life got overwhelming; I could really use you here with me right now, my sweet boy. I love you, always; and I hope you are doing OK up there. I will see you again, when it's time; then I can share carrot cake with you again on your birthday and make you wear a silly hat... damn it hurts so much...

Bridge birthdays are always hard Robbie.

Happy Birthday at the bridge Frank.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Robbie, I am sorry. Frank was one of the first pups I saw here on GT when I joined and based on your description of him, he seemed like a real sweetheart and always thought he was a beauty.

Happy B-day Frank, I hope you are running free and fast...:b-day

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Happy Birthday over the rainbow, sweetest boy. Hugs to your momma who is feeling your loss so hard today.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest FullMetalFrank

Last night I found two pictures of Frank and I taken back in 2005. We were at a pet fair and there was an HP booth offering free photos of people and their dogs, printed while you waited. I never did anything with the photos, just put them in a drawer because although Frank was handsome as always, let's just say they were less than flattering images of me... They're now framed and displayed; funny how one's perception changes when you would give anything for one more pet fair, one more walk, one more picture.... :(