Video Tribute To Faye Oops

winnie

Very thoughtful and such a heartbreaking decision to make. Thanks for sharing. She was indeed a well-loved hound.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Thank you all. I must admit that I've watched this video numerous times. DH and I got Faye Oops as a 10 y/o. We love seeing her with a nearly all black face. The image of the white dog with her head on Faye Oops back reminds me so much of the way Celeste snuggled Faye Oops during her final moments too. I'm so glad to know that she was so well loved. Her former family was glad that I reached out to them to let them know about her last 1.5 years. I'm glad they have reached out too with this beautiful tribute of our girl.

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

I never met her personally but she reached out & touched me just the same. I've noticed that about special ones like her. Their love is so strong it is unmistakeable-it will reach out and grab hold of your heart-no one can miss it. Polli & Nina were like that too. Thank you for sharing. Faye Oops... you will be loved always!