Crunchy Peanut Butter

Guest PatDE

Hi,

Do you have any advice on whether or not to give a greyhound peanut butter that is crunchy style? I put about a tablespoon of PB in the Kong and she receives it only once a day. The smooth PB has not affected her digestion or "outcomes" in any noticeable way.

Thanks for your input.

Robin's and Finn's mom

ours get both -- the chunky actually seems to hold in the "Hole" better in the Kong's :D and mine are fine with "Food Club" (Kroeger's brand), thank God :)

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

ours get both -- the chunky actually seems to hold in the "Hole" better in the Kong's :D and mine are fine with "Food Club" (Kroeger's brand), thank God :)

I had the same experience, but that's why I switched from chunky. It was too hard to clean the remaining bits out of the Kong.

tcmud1.jpg
Jen and Topper. Missing Cole
(Kiowa True Topsy)(Cry Kohlton)

Thank you all so much! I'm content with these answers and it's Jiff crunchy in the Kong tomorrow!

Hi,

Do you have any advice on whether or not to give a greyhound peanut butter that is crunchy style? I put about a tablespoon of PB in the Kong and she receives it only once a day. The smooth PB has not affected her digestion or "outcomes" in any noticeable way.

Thanks for your input.

Robin's and Finn's mom

Guest BrianRke

I like to give mine the all natural crunchy. After you stir it, they recommend you refrigerate it. This makes it a great consistency for the dogs. I also like the natural kind because it doesnt have sugar in it, just peanuts.

My two prefer chunky because I do, never have seen a problem in the poo department :lol ... theirs I mean.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

We buy Food Club too (and we don't even HAVE Kroeger's here, so I don't think it's actually their brand--just a super generic brand)!!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck