Shelby Update

Just a quick update. Shelby is improving which is greyt news. She still needs help going outside and we use a sling for her as she is still very weak with her back legs. Inside, she lays down most of the time and is not getting up like she used to but she has the past two mornings gotten up and stood to eat her food which she couldn't do before.

I believe I know what happened, when DW came home and me being outside, they get very excited and run around the house. I think Charlie hit Shelby and knocked her over as he is a freight train even with three legs - I have been hit by him and he knocked me backwards. A couple days ago when we were outside walking her, Charlie came up close and she screamed out in fear and when inside, she is very nervous of him when he's around her. So we are keeping them separate as much as possible and will hope she continues to improve.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest BleuDog

Hugs & Greyt Vibes, wishes, and white light.......

Seems like things are looking up for Shelby & you guys......

(Hugs for sweet Charlie...the Freight Train!)

Just now have a chance to check in in...glad to hear Shelby's improving!

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg