Nike

Guest how888

Guest how888

I never thought I could come back and see his name in remembrance. Our hearts are still shattered but thanks to the love of all my friends here on greytalk I had to post in his honor.. Thank you all for the beautiful emails this past week.. It has been one year since Nike had passed... It is too painful for me to write but I just wanted to say No greater companion, no better friend.

Nike may you run forever over that beautiful rainbow til we all meet again one day... As Alan's mommy always said.. One Sweet Day..... I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.. You and Riley left together that week and we will forever have that bond between us... Mommy misses you so much.. :cry1

Edited by how888

Sending big bunches of hugs.

Rest well, beloved Nike.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest how888

:weep :weep :grouphug :grouphug

Linda, I think of you and Nike all the time. I know our boys are somewhere running together forever. Much love to you. :heart

Lucy I would of never posted if you wouldn't of emailed me today.. I am so heartsick and thought of you all week.. God sent us two angels that are watching over us at this moment.. Love you Lucy.. Nike will always remember how you put his picture on for me when I never knew how to post anything... They crossed over together, forever in our hearts.. :gh_lay

Guest ss556

Linda, words don't seem to be enough. I do know how you feel, you are not alone. We loved them so much when they were here so it's really hard when they leave. Just know that Nike knew your love and is watching over you. We will hold them in our arms again.

xoxo