Introduction From Monique And Easy

Guest BassoonMo

Guest BassoonMo

I've been lurking on this site for a couple of weeks, so I guess it's time to introduce myself. My husband and I adopted Easy about three weeks ago from Hounds of the Heartland in Oklahoma City. We live in Lawton, OK and also have a Yorkie (Daisy) and a cat. We lost our black lab last year and I really missed having a big dog around and Daisy missed having a friend to hang out with. Easy and Daisy are getting along great, and the cat is taking a little time (she's still scared of him). Easy just turned 5 and is a wonderful, sweet dog. He is our first greyhound and we just can't believe what a wonderful dog he is.

Monique'

web1.JPG

web3.JPG

Daisy, our Yorkie

Daisysmall.jpg

Both are adorable. Welcome....And, by the way, our first greyhound is named EZ, too!! Ours is spelled that way because that is what is tattoed in his ear!!! ...and his personality and name match. We got EZ when he was just under five and we are blessed to still have him (he's 10 now). He got us addicted to greys....so be prepared.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest BassoonMo

Looks like Daisy was trying to hot wire something! Let's go for a ride.

My husband was actually working on my 79 VW Beetle, and so Daisy and I were sitting in the car keeping him company.

Easy looks easy to love. What a cutie. :)

He is very easy to love. He's very sweet!

Both are adorable. Welcome....And, by the way, our first greyhound is named EZ, too!! Ours is spelled that way because that is what is tattoed in his ear!!! ...and his personality and name match. We got EZ when he was just under five and we are blessed to still have him (he's 10 now). He got us addicted to greys....so be prepared.

His racing name is Kiowa Easy Estes, so we decided to just call him Easy (I couldn't see calling him Kiowa or Estes!). Everyone has warned us that you can't have just one greyhound, so I guess we'll see.

Miss Daisy looks like she's looking for her driver!

She loves going for drives! :-) I think most dogs do though.

Thanks for all of the welcomes, it's nice to know that there are a group of people available that can offer advice if we have any problems or questions.

Monique'

:welcome2 Easy's really handsome and very photogenic. :colgate Edited by galgrey

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown