Katie

Guest Grhndad

Guest OMGiluvgreys

I have known tater tot since the AOL gang picnics in Cherry Hill. All of her friends at Mountain Hound this year will miss her.

Harry Janie and Sharon, you are in our thoughts.

I'm so sorry you've had to say goodbye to your lovely Tater Tot--your Katie.

She was with you for so long, I know her loss is going to leave a great, big Katie-shaped hole in all your lives.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Katie.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

What a wonderful life she had with you.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Katie.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest HappyHarleysMom

I'm so sorry you've lost your pretty little girl, Katie. She sounds like she was a very happy soul who knew how loved she was by her family. How lucky you were to have such a special hound for all those years.

You wrote such a touching tribute for Katie, and the picture really shows her petite beauty. Katie looks so happy in that picture.

Sending many sympathies and prayers for Katie and her loving family, :bighug

Run free, Katie. You have many angel friends to play with at the Bridge.

:gh_run

• 2 weeks later...

I was on the old AOL forum and remember well when you adopted her. I know she was loved and adored and will be missed beyond measure. :grouphug

:gh_run2

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

She was a very pretty girl with a big personality. I'm glad she got to spend a long time in a greyt home. And I'm sorry she had to leave you now.

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

:cry1 I'm so sorry. :grouphug:f_red

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest Greyglo

I haven't been here much and am so sorry to read this, Harry. I remember when precious Katie found her way to your great family. What a wonderful life you gave her. Thoughts are with you all -

:f_pink for our Tater Tot