Sprinkles Passed His Tdi

Guest Tokolos

Guest Tokolos

Sprinkles passed his Therapy Dog International test this Saturday, so we're good to go ahead and apply for TDI membership.

Our next step is going to be a Dynamic Dogs class. Half of the class will be learning how to act and interact in therapy settings. The other half will be in the field experience at the University of Pittsburgh's College Canine program. This is a very cool program where college students who are lonely, missing home and their pets, or just stressed out can come and hang out with the dogs for a little bit and relax.

Sprinkles congratulations you will like being a therapy dog I do. Count on getting to go to all kinds of places where you meet people who want to love on you

Sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Hi Sprinkles,

You will love being a therapy dog. I have been one for three years now and I love going and letting people fuss over me. My favorite place to go is our local Alzheimer nursing home. Some of them even remember my name and what tricks I can do! It's the best.

Have lots of fun!

Jazzy

Nixon also visit an old age home.

He is waiting for his testing, but the home allows him to come and visit.

Billie and Bandit are both certified through St John Ambulance and have been visiting for many years.

Our Bridge Dobergirl was also certified.

It is the most rewarding volunteer work I have ever done.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Congrats Sprinkles and welcome to TDI. You will love all the pets and hugs that you get from being a TD dog. It is fun. As soon as the Ronald McDonald house opens in Charlotte, Mommy is going to take me there- do I get chicken nuggets there?

Signed

Maddie (who is also a TDI dog and loves it)

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Oh god, I wish I had gone to a uni with a canine program like that! That sounds amazing. I got back from a holiday in Japan a few weeks ago, and while I was there I visited a few "cat cafes", where you can pay to chill out with a bunch of cats for an hour or two. Such amazing places! I think they were originally started because many people in Japan aren't able to own pets in their apartments etc, but it worked a treat for my boyfriend and I, who were missing his kitty ;)