Somthing Is Wrong With Marley

Guest greysonly

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we are again, talking poo, looking at poo, poking poo, waiting anxiously for poo. Gotta love GT! Where else can you go where you can talk like this and everyone is nodding in agreement?? :lol

Seriously, I am sure this is not fun for either of you. I pray that everything comes out in the end. Sorry..............I just couldn't help myself. Praying for Marley.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest bluefawn

My Marley is home now. He still hasn't passed it yet. But the vet took the last x-ray at noon today and it was moving right along. He was confident it will pass thru. I wish he would just poo already :(. He is in less pain tho so that is good.

He said when he does go to poke it with a stick and do some CSI work to see what the hell it is :P

rofl.gif I'm sorry, but it sounds funny (the poo-poking part only). I hope Marley will present you with some poo so you can identify the object(s) soon! I know you're still a bit scared, so hug Marley and soon you will both feel better smile.gif

Glad he's home but don't envy you the CSI work, although it would be interesting to know what the heck caused all the problems.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Here we are again, talking poo, looking at poo, poking poo, waiting anxiously for poo. Gotta love GT! Where else can you go where you can talk like this and everyone is nodding in agreement?? :lol

Along with the three dogs, I have 4 horses.

LOL...you can go on just about any Horsey chat forum and find more talk about people talking about poo and waiting axiously for poo!!!

Good luck to Marley!

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Guest greysonly

We had two small poos and there was nothing hard in them? It is a mystery! :huh2

Maybe he hasn't pooped the mother load yet? He is feeling a lot better now tho. He was running a little bit with the boys yesterday :) and begging for cookies last night :lol:

oh ps I saw the x-rays so I know there was something in his tummy.

Edited by greysonly

Guest greysonly

he may not pass anything. We have had GTers say they've found parts of toys that had been eaten MONTHS (almost years) earlier only to come up later when they threw up.

:eek That is crazy!!! :jaw