Guest Energy11

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry to hear this. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest Energy11

Poor Goldie and poor you. She's so lucky to have you, though. Hugs and healing thoughts to you and your girl.

Thank you soo much! Many hugs!

I'm so sorry things haven't been going better! Poor Goldie. She, and you, are in my thoughts.

Goldie and I thank you for your love and concern! WE ARE sooo happy to hear about Beth, though! Love, Dee

Dee I am sorry Goldie is having such a rough time (and you too!) Am I right in thinking it takes awhile for the pheno to take effect? Hoping things start to improve :bighug

Yes, Phenobarb takes a while to kick in, but even more ... it sometimes takes even longer for the 'side effects," to "wear off." Usually, the Pheno has a sedative effect, BUT, for some humans and animals, it takes on a different effect, and I wonder, as does the vet, if Goldie isn't experiencing this, hence, the crying, whining, pacing, barking, etc. Although , ... she as exhibiting some of this behavior prior to her seizures. All I can do is hope at this point! Thanks for your good thougts! Hugs! Dee and Goldie

I was hoping she was doing better. I'm keeping her in my prayers and praying for improvement.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

:grouphug

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest TeddysMom

I just saw your latest post on Goldie, I'm sorry she isn't doing better. She and you will be in my prayers. I hope she gets to really enjoy her birthday on Monday.