Hi All

Guest Katann

Guest Katann

Greetings all, I am Kat and I do not have a grey yet but will get one in the future. I have shown dogs and worked with horses big and small, I am a animal lover of all types ( well may not snakes too much, lol). I currently have some fish, a rat - Loki is his name, a lepard Gecko and two Chihuahua dogs, a male and female. The male is called Cheech and he is of the pet type chi and the female is Isabella, she is of the AKC type show Chi. Both are just pets and are happy puppies ( of 11 and 7 years) that is. Which is one reason I do not have a grey for now, that and plus hubby dose not want three dogs lol. I do try to see Greys when ever I can and learn all I can about the adoption of a retired racer, so when I do get to adopt one, that with what I have learned it will be good for the dog and myself. Well that is about all, Thanks, Kat

Welcome from Waterloo ON

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome, Kat! Another Marylander here...

I had pet rats for years & still miss them!! Love the ratties! (There are several other GTers who have rats too!)

What color's your ratlet?

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge