Groucho Is At The Bridge

heartdogs

Thank you all who posted here. Yes, Groucho was a wonderful dog, full of Chow quirks as well as grey ones. & will be greatly missed. He was Laura's oldest male so it is extra hard. He was very independent & even walked into the exam room on his own ( grumbling all the way. As a true Chow he didn't like change, when Jerry replaced their front door he wouldn't go thru it for a month & didn't like us to get new cars! Everyone at the vets said what a good life he had & that is true, Dr. R even told his tech about some of the things Grouch had done that Laura didn't know about- he totally tore up the kennel & front waiting room when he had to stay there one night. Until the last month Grouch had never been crated so didn't like to be confined & he showed them so.

I am very sorry for the loss of your character Groucho. :f_red I too will be looking for pictures sometime!

Godspeed, Groucho.

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers and hugs to all who loved and will miss Groucho.:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

• 3 weeks later...