Would You Keep Monet In Your Thoughts?

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

My Nay-Nay girl is getting spayed and having her teeth polished. They look pretty darn good but I figured we may as well do it while she's under. I feel worried sick, even though I know I shouldn't! I wasn't going to spay her, but her real passion is life is NOTRA and it seems like she has her cycles timed just to interfere with racing/coursing season! She will be happier this way. Plus I can never be tempted to have a litter of NGA or AKC puppies. Anyway, I can't help but worry about my baby-girl.

20100301_9.jpg

20100305_50.jpg

Monet is such a beautiful girl with a lovely name to match. I'll be keeping her in my thoughts. She'll be back at home with you in no time.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

Thanks! She is coming home at 4:30. I never ever leave mine overnight!

The stray I found in the woods a couple weeks ago is getting done, too, and going home with her new mommy.

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

No phone call yet, and I know that by now she's done and up so I am thinking no news is good news... I get to leave in an hour to go get her!

Good luck and recover fast Monet - from her Aunty Maxi

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Guest eaglflyt

I hope she's home soon and recovers quickly. I know the worry of anesthesia so I'm hoping she's done by now and waking up to go home.

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

Thanks! She is home and happy! A little dopey ;)

$155 out the door for a spay and dental doesn't hurt my feelings either. I am lucky to have a spay clinic nearby that is greyhound savvy. A dental is only $50 with a spay! Her teeth were pretty nice but I figured hey what the hell?

Was at work and missed this whole thread. Glad all is OK!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

Thanks! She is giving me stink eye... but the incision looks soooo awesome. TINY!

I fear she is going to be like Cindy, though, and have a beautiful litter of stuffed animals. She's been out of heat for a few weeks and has the mama boobies going on.

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

PS makes me cringe that I just paid $600 for a dental with extractions at my regular vet...

Me too, and it was her first time going under... I hate that...

Glad she's recovering at home with all the TLC she can handle.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I fear she is going to be like Cindy, though, and have a beautiful litter of stuffed animals.

:rofl

Small price to pay, tho, for home safe.

Wishing her a quick recovery.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

I fear she is going to be like Cindy, though, and have a beautiful litter of stuffed animals.

:rofl

Small price to pay, tho, for home safe.

Wishing her a quick recovery.

Thanks! Was it you or Phillypups that coined that phrase. It sure cracked me up!

Wasn't me but it cracks me up too.

We had a non-grey years ago who had a beautiful litter of water balloons. Who knew.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

Water balloons, too funny!! I once had a dog that took over a litter of abandoned kittens. She'd never had puppies but she produced milk for them!