Intense Vomiting And Panting

Guest mdc

I'm so sorry. You must be hoping this is a nightmare from which you will wake up.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

My heart goes out to you.

Godspeed, sweet pupper.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest jenznaz

So sorry, I kept reading down hoping to find good news. But I know your girl lived a long life full of love.

*hugs*

Guest TeddysMom

My heart is just breaking for you. I am so sorry that you lost your girl and I pray that your heart will begin to heal. :grouphug

Guest vahoundlover

I am just seeing this. I am SO very sorry for your lossgrouphug.gif When you feel up to it, would you post in Remembrance and tell us about your sweet baby girl. My thoughts are with you, I know how horribly devastating it is to lose your baby so suddenly and unexpectedly.

flowers_pink.gif

Oh no. I'm so sorry you had to make that terrible decision. She is free and pain free at the bridge now. Godspeed, sweet girl.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson