Sweet Sally Has Crossed The Bridge

Guest LoveSeniorGreys

I'm so sorry for your loss. flowers_pink.gif

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

This is the first time I have read this too.... Sally was a very Special Girl!!!! I am very Sorry and that was a Beautiful Tribute..... Run Free Beautiful Girl.... :gh_run:angelwings:f_pink:grouphug:gh_run

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was beautiful & was given a wonderful gift in her old age - her forever home. Godspeed Sally! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest FreddyGirl

Heart dogs come to us in many different ways. The one common thread is that each of them is placed with us to teach us something. Sally lives on in your minds and in your hearts.

I am so sorry for your loss of your special girl. :f_pink

I love them all but none more so than the seniors. It sounds like Sally proved how wonderful, surprising & capable seniors can be. What a lovely age to live to, still being able to attend and enjoy events. Farewell sweet Sally. Certainly your family is glad you tagged along.