Wilbur ....

Guest Energy11

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry to hear this...sending my condolences to Adrianne and all those whose knew and loved Wilbur. :grouphug

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

God speed sweet boy...run pain free.

I am so sorry to have to post on this thread...they fought so hard...

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

I am so sad and sorry to read this. Wilbur was a valiant fighter.

I do hate cancer. It is the thief who robs us, everyday, of those we love.

Say not in grief, "he is no more," but live in thankfulness that he was. ~ Hebrew proverb

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I know no words can help reduce the pain, but if you read this please know how lucky Wilbur was to have you in his life. So many dogs don't know what it's like to have somebody to love them and Wilbur had a life of love and security with you. He was a very lucky boy.

Guest Energy11

Thanks for letting us know, even though it wasn't what we wanted to hear cry1.gif

Surely wasn't what I wanted to hear, either :-(, but my "gut" told me yesterday, after seeing the photos, that is what he had. It explains a lot over the recent weeks.

sad.gifmad.gif

Edited by Energy11

Guest BorzoiMom

So sorry for your loss! Please know you did the best humanly possible to help him. He had a wonderfull life with you (I'm sure). He looked like a wonderfull dog.