Returning Member

Guest GryffinSong

Guest GryffinSong

Hi all,

I've had a really rough couple of years, and was not online much at all. During that time my membership either expired or I forgot how to log in. I used to be GreyhoundMama.

I'm an artist, have spent the last five years living/traveling in my RV, and the last year battling breast cancer. I have a retired greyhound named Gryffin, who is now over ten years old. I've just moved into a home in Maryland, and share five Italian greyhounds with my mom. The weather is a lot milder here than in Washington state, where I've camped for the last two years. Although today we had a blizzard and have about two feet of snow on the ground. None of our IGs will go out, and even Gryffin wanted a shoveled area before he'd venture out! LOL

It's good to be back in a house. It's good to be done with cancer treatments. It's good to be back online. And it's greyt to be back here. :) I look forward to seeing old and new faces here.

Welcome back! Didn't you also do the artwork and the t-shirts? I have missed you!

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Welcome back Karen! Glad things are on the up swing for u. Jeannine (Ozgirl2) and I have been wondering how you have been and what u have been up to. She'll be happy to hear you are now residing in our state. Keep up the great artwork.

Praying for all the missing greys!

Guest GryffinSong

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yes, I'm the one with the t-shirts and other things with my artwork on them. I did Dewey a couple of times, and then found the commute from Washington state to be prohibitive.

:wave Welcome back Karen! I've wondered how you've been doing and was hoping you were winning your battle with your breast cancer. Good to hear you're getting settled into a house.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest greytloves

We have all wondered how you were doing! A few months ago we had a thread going on where some members had gone to and I remember you were mentioned more than once! When I saw your painting in your picture I instantly knew you were back! We love your work! So glad to see you back here!

Guest widowcali

I love your work. I met you in Solvang, at the first one I went to (the last year they allowed pets and vending at Royal Scandinavian). I still have the sweatshirt and magnets that I bought from you. Hopefully you will feel up to vending at Solvang, or even Kanab, soon. I really loved your stuff.

Welcome back, Karen! I remember we chatted a bit about your RV experiences, before I went out and bought one to live in. Your advice helped give me courage to pursue my dreams. :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Welcome back, Karen!!! We were all thinking about you!

I can't tell you how many people asked me where you were this year at Dewey - I was wearing my t's by you and many people wanted one!!

Want to get together for lunch soon? I'd love to see you and the pups! Just PM me here or email me at codyozbrindle at yahoo dot com...

Great to have you back here!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GryffinSong

Wow, lots more warm welcomes!!! You guys so totally ROCK!!!

I'm loving being back in Maryland, and am making major progress on my studio renovation. I hope to start some new work within a week or so. I do hope that I can do Dewey or GIG or some of the other east coast events again. I kept getting snowed in in the Spokane, WA area, so finally gave up on even trying. For those of you who have my work, THANKS for the lovely compliments!!! I'm so pleased that you like them!!!