Guest Laurie43

Guest greymama002

Congratulations! We have 2 adorable boy greys & a spunky senior gal! Lots of folks use Photobucket to upload photos from their computer; then you just have to copy & paste the img code into your post.

Welcome to GT!! Glad to read you've got the :rules down already!! We'd love to see some pics.

Head over to the Cute and Funny forum and you will see a pinned topic at the top about how to post a pic.

In a nutshell, upload it to a site like photobucket, then copy the IMG (image) code that shows up below the pic into your window on GT that you want to post. That image code references your pic on photobucket's site. Pretty straightforward.

Can't wait to start reading and seeing more of Homey around here!

Doe's Bruciebaby Doe's Bumper

Derek

Follow my Ironman journeys and life with dogs, cats and busy kids: A long road

Didn't work. Not sure what you tried, but it must be uploaded to a site like Photobucket. Then you past the code (looks like ttp://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww68/derekdean71/DSC_7131.jpg I left out the second closing {IMG bracket as I don't want the pic to post).

You cannot copy / paste images right into the thread. Hope that makes sense.

Edited by BrucieDad

Doe's Bruciebaby Doe's Bumper

Derek

Follow my Ironman journeys and life with dogs, cats and busy kids: A long road

What a stunning red fawn! And those ears!

Welcome from Nutmeg and Romie (whose name rhymes with Homey). What's been your biggest challenge so far?

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Guest Laurie43

Let's see...biggest challenge....Homey's had some trouble adjusting to stairs, getting better though. He lost quite a bit of weight, I'm guessing from stress but he's starting to put it back on. I think just settling in, relaxing....he startles quite easily....but everyday he seems to reach a new comfort level. He's very affectionate so that's been great.

Guest greytloves

What a gorgeous boy! Just could not help but notice, does he still have his package? Glad to hear he is learning to settle in, all the new things that he learns can be great fun! Did I see a little arm in a picture? Does he have a toddler to play with?

AB = Alberta? Am I right?

Hello from TX = Texas!

Guest Laurie43

Homey was neutered in late October. I have three kids...an 8 yr old daughter, and 5 yr old twins...boy/girl. Homey is soooo good with kids, he just loves them. I also have a pug and three cats, it's a very busy household! And yes, we're in AB...about ten minutes outside of Edmonton.