Meet My Chips, Rosie And Ali

Guest Mom2Gr8dawgs

Poooopeeeessss!!

Congratulations!

Two pooooppeees at once: you deserve a special award for bravery. :lol

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ThunderPaws

Yay, the puppies have arrived!! :colgate They are adorable!!! Wish they could've came to BBH for us to love on.

Kiss your yard goodbye! No more grass and pretty flower beds for the next few years! :lol

Guest greytlady

It's really quiet around here without the little monkey hounds. Love the first pic, with the "I think I'm gonna throw up" look. They look like they are settling in fine. Momma is doing the happy dance she doesn't have the run the gauntlet to get to the couch now. Keep the pics coming.

Double trouble is right, but oh so cute!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Mom2Gr8dawgs

I've posted lots of cute pics like this one of them spooning:

spooning.jpg

So here are a few of their other side :) These girls play hard and keep me busy. I finally got a few mintues to upload pics because they fell asleep after there supper.

sharksj.jpg

sharks2.jpg

sharks3.jpg

Sara, you guys did a great job with these puppies. They were great at the M&G yesterday!

Lisa

Congrats- they are adorable with a Capital A. Can't wait to meet them at next year's BBH

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

I love how much they love each other! :wub: And the more they bite each other, the less they'll bite you - I hope. :lol

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest greytlady

Yea, they were real cute with a bag of trash, containing used kitty litter, all over my kitchen floor! :lol

They loved all the visitors they got here and puppy play day was always a hit. Glad they had a good time at their first official meet and greet.

Guest DoofBert

Dear Wild GilrZ!

Wow you two little gwasshoppa's need the guidance and teachings of an experienced GH puppy pet. I'm the girl for the job.

I was trained by Elfie and Ginny so I have a lot of expereince to share.

Your fren,

Titania, the terrorist, the termite, the oops puppy extraordinaire

Age 3 and still President of the Pocono Crazy GirlZ Club!

Guest sknydog

Lisa, I can't wait to meet them tomorrow!!! They are SOOOO precious! I'm so glad you got two little sisters and THEY got the best home and Momma ever! ;)

Guest Mom2Gr8dawgs

Rosie and Ali have been with us for over a week now, so it's time for updated photos :D They are such precious little girls, and my life has really been enriched by their addition to our pack. They have really grown a lot this week, too! Allyson, I thought we got a pic of you and Ali, but it's not on my camera!

Today was the first day they girls have stayed at home all day since they came home! They love going to Doggy Day Care, though, and I'm sure they'll be happy to see their friends tomorrow.

Here they are being cute at 12 weeks of age:

rosieandalli12weeksold.jpg

And here are some photos from Petco yesterday.

Haley and Ali, Rosie and Ann

91443142.jpg

Streaky and Ali napping

aliandstreaknaptime.jpg

Rosie and Joanne

rosieandjoanne100309.jpg

Ali, Rosie, Streak and Go

mg2xe.jpg