It's A Boy!

Guest karma

TAJ_1.jpg

Introducing... Taj.. a three year old white / red brindle. :) Just arrived home last night at around 9 pm. Was very good in the car.

We had a good night, hes still a bit shy this morning but slept all night, more pictures to come :) good BOY!!

Congratulations!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

What a cutie! Congratulations and welcome from Maryland!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Happy Mothers Day!

Incredibly handsome boy you have there..

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

thanks everyone! i found his greystats but sadly his owner never kept the database updated for the pups with the exception of one or two in the litter. it will show you who his parents and grandparents are though:

http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=IeS7gm&a...amp;x=0&y=0

hes doing ok today, seems really shy and just wants to sit in his crate (i keep the door open unless i cant watch him) taking things slow. he will play with his toys for a little bit but again if i take the out of the crate he keeps bring them back in ;) i guess he finds it safe in there.

Guest gnevins

He is a very handsome boy!!!! :confetti

It will take in a little while to get used to his surroudings. Was he fostered or did he come from kennel?

The first time I vaccumed after we got our boy he picked up all his toys and put them in his crate!!! :rofl I wasn't sure if he was getting them out of my way or was afraid I was going to suck them up!!! ^_^ Whatever the reason, I thought it was too cute!!! :)

Where are you in Canada?

HAVE FUN!!!!

Edited by gnevins

haha thats TOO cute. :lol

he was strait from the track (Well sort of) MGAP the organization i adopted him though cleans them up, makes sure they are healthy, and up to date with needles, teeth scaling, provides training, etc. But he only spent one night with them after leaving the track. they are a fabulous group.

i am in saint john, new brunswick.

ohhhh he is a bute. yep just remember all is new to him so just keep doing what your doing and once he breaks out of his shell you will have a huge smile on your face at all he does

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08