Bella Outlaw 7/5/98-9/3/09

Guest TheUnrulyHound

I'm sorry for your loss.

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been on here for awhile and when I got on here and saw this I felt terrible!!! I am so sorry.. My deepest sympathy... Just know he is Somewhere Over The Rainbow running free with the angels...

Guest vahoundlover

:weep Oh Holly, I am so very sorry :grouphug Your dear sweet boy fought so hard with you by his side. Claudia is right, he must have had an important job to do. :cry1 My heart goes out to you, I know how much it hurts.

Godspeed Outlaw, you are loved and will be missed so much :f_red

:f_red:f_red:gh_lay:f_red:f_red

Dear Holly...I am so very sorry to learn of Outlaw's passing. I found out today while I was at work & luckily at that moment, there seemed to be a dome put around me where no one came to my desk for anything. I quietly sat & mourned his leaving you. I feel your pain so deeply & you know I do.

To me there is nothing greater than the love our sweet pups give us. Nothing can compare to the devotion & adoration they have for us. We are why they are here. We are what they live for.

Bless his heart, his little heart just couldn't go on. But he knew he had made you happy & when he closed his eyes today, you were the last person he saw & his heart was filled with peace & love knowing that you made his life complete.

I wish I could mean it when I say take comfort in knowing he's okay now, but it'll be a long time before anything can comfort you completely. Maybe the soft hug of your beautiful little girl Emma.

There's a full moon out tonight, go sit outside & look for his star. He's smiling over you now.

Love ya chickie girl

Hilda

Guest greymama002

So sorry that you didn't get more time with your precious boy. :bighug

You did everything possible to keep him happy; he was a very lucky boy!

Run free sweet Outlaw :angelwings:gh_run

Guest Lovemyhound

I followed Outlaw's updates. I am so happy for him and you that he had a seemingly happier 24 hours before it was time for him to go. I am so sorry for your sadness as he continues his journey to the bridge. My boy went to the bridge on Aug 23, I share in your pain and send support and love to you and your family. :grouphug