Happy Birthday My Angels

TheFullHouse

Where did the year go? It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating your 10th birthday. We were so happy, Emmy loved her cheesecake, even if it was blended up in the blender. She actually perked up her ears at her Wiggly Giggly ball. I remember we laughed because Andy was afraid of his. We never imagined that neither of you would be with us to celebrate your 11th birthday.

You are loved as much today as you were then, maybe more. We miss you both terribly. There is not a day that goes by that we don't wish you were here so we could hold you, feel your kisses on our faces, and snuggle with you on the bed.

We love you Emmy and Andy. Have a wonderful birthday at the bridge, at least you are together to celebrate. Emmy, have some cheesecake and play with a basketball and Andy, we hope you have lot of lush green grass to lay in and beautiful flowers to smell.

Emmy, Jilly Bean sends you birthday kisses. It's taken her a long time to get over your leaving.

IMG_5551.jpg

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Two such special and sweet dogs. They will always be remembered by all that you shared their story with.

Hugs,

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Happy birthday you two!

I will never ever forget the pictures of their birthday last year and all the bowls of cheesecake, and most of all, Emmy's gift that day.

Always loved, always remembered, and always missed :beatheart

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Happy birthday sweet babies :beatheart Your story has touched so many

Judy, I am guessing that the little bell on Andys collar is so Emmy could hear him and know where he was?

Guest 3greysinPA

:( Run Free sweet angels... they are so cute .. look at them... :wub:

i'm so sorry judy.. today i am feeling your pain... sitting here crying at work too.

they are sweet hounds.. loving their grey faces... and wishing i was home with my hounds right now ...

I'm so sorry for your loss dear judy... my tears are with you today.. :(:weep

Judy, I am guessing that the little bell on Andys collar is so Emmy could hear him and know where he was?

All the dogs had bells so Emmy could tell where they all were but Andy's bell was different and had a totally different sound so she could seek him out when she needed him. :wub:

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Happy Bridge Birthday to one of the sweetest pairs ever. The bond between them was touching and inspirational. Always together and never forgotten.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Happy Birthday at the Bridge, sweet Emmy and Andy. You are so loved and so missed.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest Lovey_Hounds

Thank you for sharing them with us, their story brings tears to my eyes everytime. Happy Birthday Emmy and Andy run free and happy!

Guest 3greysinPA

All the dogs had bells so Emmy could tell where they all were but Andy's bell was different and had a totally different sound so she could seek him out when she needed him. :wub:

hi judy,

someday will you tell me the story behind them.. it sounds very sweet... and i would love to hear it..

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

:grouphug Happy birthday, Emmy and Andy. You are so loved and missed.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.