Miles Dental - Omg - Another Update Page 1

Guest GriffinsMom

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE put a few drops on a cotton ball and wipe there gums and the spot where the tooth was WILL heal there mouth do it once a day untill there gums are pink or normal looking -- this will work.

my vet recommended this for Missy..she has bad gums. I use baking soda and peroxide and rub it on daily to help keep her gums clean.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChasesMum

poor guy!!!! Hope you enjoyed Alberta while you were here...

Did you take him to the CARE center in Calgary?

That is quite a hike to Calgary...was there nowhere in Van that could do it? BLAH! on both your pocketbook and his poor mouth.

Sending lots of healing thoughts for Miles. Hope he feels better soon. Bailey only has 7 teeth left and getting the diseased ones pulled was the best thing we did for her overall health. We just make sure everything she chews is in bite size pieces so she doesn't choke on anything.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Sharon, I hope Miles just keeps getting better and better. 26 teeth, WOW! He's such a nice guy, it's a shame that he was neglected for such a long time. I'm happy he's in your care now!

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

So glad he is feeling better! Can't wait to see more pics and hear about just how sweet he is :wub: .

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:nod Poor pup. you did the right thing, my boy had to have dental done 1 week after arrival to us, I know how you feel, but he will feel much better now