Hi From Illinois

Guest hlpnhounds

Guest hlpnhounds

Hello everyone. My name is Lori and I'm "mom " to Posh and Logan (greyhounds) and Mona (beagle)

I'm not all the way set up on this board yet but I'm getting there.

I volunteer with Greyhounds Only--I have a M&G site at the PetsMart in Joliet on the 1st Sat of each month....I help out at the kennel in WI 1-2 times a month.....I foster hounds and amworking toward becoming an adoption rep for my area.

I"m hoping to meet more greyhound people and learn from you and share ideas with you !!

This is my girl Posh--the light of my life

DSCN1247.jpg

And this is my big goofy boy Logan

DSCN1019.jpg

And this is Mona...the one that keeps the greyhounds in check

DSCN0909.jpg

And this.....is the fabulous Billy (Oceanas Carmen 12/04-10/08) We lost him to mast cell disease 2 months shy of his 4th birthday. He was only with us for a little over a year but was such a special boy......has shown us the way to NEVER live without a greyhound in our lives ever again. We miss you every day Billy boy !!!

BillyHarris.jpg

I do what I do with the hounds so that I can bring this joy to other people. There is nothing like the love of a greyhound !!!

Guest 3greysinPA

Welcome to GT!!!! :wave:welcome

Happy to have you with us... Your dogs are just gorgeous!!! :confetti

Edited to add: good girl Mona for keeping those hounds in line.. :lol

SHe is a cutie tootie too... thankyou for sharing your pictures... love :wub: Posh.. so cute.

Edited by 3greysinPA

Guest Geostar

Hi... Welcome from Oklahoma. I'm new here, too. I have two greys, Doug and Grace.. Trying to figure out how to load photos..

That's neat what you are doing..keep it up! Here in Stillwater, we don't have a group yet, but, there are four of us who hope to get together and have some fun later this month with the various hounds..

Esther

Welcome from a fellow Illinoisan! I volunteer with Quad Cities Greyhound Adoption :)

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--