We Are Chipping :)

Guest Dragonmom

Guest Dragonmom

welcome our new doggie. he has been mostly kept as an outside dog :(

this is the write up on him.

Hi, My name is Slap Shot. My mom was a full breed Border Collie and my dad was a Husky. I have my mom's famous markings for a Border Collie and the size and strenth of a Husky. I am a little over a year old. My family is moving to the big city and they feel it would be very unfair to bring me along with them. I am an outside dog, but my family gives me a room on those rainy and cold days. I love to guard my family. I bark at those who are strangers and I scare away those bears who would like to rummage through the garbage. I am a bit rambunctious, but with a little love and patience I could be your best friend.

photo1_1249144426.jpg

My Df wanted a dog of his own and fell in love with this guy. he should be here on thursday. We want to rename him and are looking for suggestions.

He looks like an Ozzy to me. :) He is cute!

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Guest Dragonmom
what a greyt looking guy.

will he be living inside now?

oh yeah he will be living inside, yesterday i was trying to decide what kinda collar would look good on a fluffy black boy :) and i need some one in winnipeg to get me more dog beds from costco.

Edited by Dragonmom

What a cutie - I guess his former owners are hockey fans. I like Beth's suggestion of Ozzy for a name, a cool name on its own and kind of a play on Fozzy Bear. :)

Congratulations!!!

gallery_15455_2907_595.jpg

Christie and Bootsy (Turt McGurt and Gil too)
Loving and missing Argos & Likky, forever and ever.
~Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to. ~

Guest Dragonmom

DF doesn't like the name Ozzy, reminds him to much of Ozzy Osborne. he did suggest Chance as in Second chance. I want something more oringinal like Benny(from the Mummy movie). i was thinking buckshot, and just call him buck.

He is beautiful!!

Wow....that is a whole different cup of tea from a greyhound!!

Congrats!! To you and Him!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest PhillyPups

He is a cutiepie, I like the name SlapShot myself :lol

Have the dogs all met yet? His energy level with those combinations will be sorta like a big furry JillyBean :lol

:goodluck with him.

Guest koolaidnconner

He is beautiful. What a cutie.

And if you need some beds shipped I may be able to do that for you. I am in Winnipeg and have a Costco membership.

Guest Dragonmom
He is a cutiepie, I like the name SlapShot myself :lol

Have the dogs all met yet? His energy level with those combinations will be sorta like a big furry JillyBean :lol

:goodluck with him.

we haven't met him yet but my bella is super active compared to Winnie so she should have fun with him.

He is beautiful. What a cutie.

And if you need some beds shipped I may be able to do that for you. I am in Winnipeg and have a Costco membership.

any idea how much it would be? i used to have a member ship but it expired and i never bothered to get a new one. i wish i could stock pile some kirkland food and bring it home as well.

Congratulations! Look out, he may be REALLY smart. The game of staying one step ahead could be starting. :P He is a lucky boy!

i'm figuring he could be smart as well. between the kids and the thing they come up with, my houdini cat, and the food hound Bella we should have a fun full house.

Guest koolaidnconner

I have not bought one in awhile, but I think they are about 25.00-30.00. I will pop by there this week and PM and let you know.

What part of Ontario are you from??

Edited by koolaidnconner

Pretty boy! Congrats to you both.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

He looks like a Bear to me... big, burly boy who looks like he doesn't take any nonsense from anyone.

:)

Kristen with

Penguin (L the Penguin) Flying Penske x L Alysana

Costarring The Fabulous Felines: Squeak, Merlin, Bailey & Mystic

68sgSRq.jpg

Guest cgl0909

Congratulations! We have a BC that we keep in the house. They are super smart. I think that Elton understands English pretty well :). He is very quick to pick up on words. They are the complete opposite of greys though! Be ready to have a dog that always wants to play with you! Elton has never chewed anything but his toys, and he has never destroyed anything in the house. If he wants us to play (which is all the time), he brings toys one at a time to us and sets them at our feet. We do still keep him in a crate while we are working though because we are afraid to trust him out. Many BC can be very destructive in a house or outside. We try to keep Elton busy playing with toys. He thinks his “job” is to get every toy that we throw.

Guest Dragonmom

ONE MORE SLEEP :confetti :confetti :confetti DF is looking forward to having a dog that plays. Bella sometimes does and Winnie will just lay there and look at you like your stupid. :P