A Very Bad Trip To The Vet

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has to be rough for all concerned. Hugs and scritches from the upper left corner.

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Sending good thoughts for your sweethearts! :hope

Jack had chronic airway diseases. A dense chest is not always cancer, though I'm not sure CAD is all that much better - it is manageable up to a certain point, though.

The lump does at least look unattached, so probably not related to the thyroid, which is good! I hope the removal is simple and easy! :goodluck

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

Guest nanzi

Sarah, I'm so sorry your babies aren't doing so well. Khan is very upset the only girlfriend he ever had has to have surgery. Nola and Maxie were such a joy to have here. I will pray for both of them. I dread our 2 getting along in age and having to make hard decisions. But the joy they give us make up for our sorrow at losing them.

Ehugs, N

:grouphug Sending prayers and healing thought to all of you. Your pups are beautiful. :hope

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Guest jettcricket

Sarah...I met you down in Dewey a few years ago with RobinW and met your beautiful Nola. Prayers for both of your babies that everything will be alright. I know how hard it is.....

what beautiful pups! :)

sending prayers for your pups!!! :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Sending lots of prayers. We kept Shadow comfortable for 6 months with pred (he had a lung tumor). Maybe that is an option for Tuna.

Is Nola Albi's litter mate?

Thank you. Yes, Nola is one of the "borzukis".

Sarah, I'm so sorry your babies aren't doing so well. Khan is very upset the only girlfriend he ever had has to have surgery. Nola and Maxie were such a joy to have here. I will pray for both of them. I dread our 2 getting along in age and having to make hard decisions. But the joy they give us make up for our sorrow at losing them.

Ehugs, N

Thanks, tell Khan that Nola is going to be just fine. She's only 5, so whatever this is she will battle it.

Sarah...I met you down in Dewey a few years ago with RobinW and met your beautiful Nola. Prayers for both of your babies that everything will be alright. I know how hard it is.....

Thank you and thanks again to everyone who posted here for keeping the girls in their thoughts.

Guest greygirls2

They are both beautiful pups. I hope Nola's surgery goes well and you get more time to love Tuna. Our thoughts are with you and white light is flowing your way form here in MA. Hugs to all of you.

Hope all goes well on Monday, Sarah... We'll all be thinking of you & Tuna & Nola!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge